How Do I Start On Line Recovery Counseling?

To schedule a free 30 minute consultation with a counselor go to the Stages2Change website:
http://www.stages2change.com/

Email exchanges: susanbeerybuck@gmail.com

Monday, May 9, 2011

September Is National Recovery Month

When you think of the word “recovery” what comes to mind?

I remember my first real job when I was an instructor for Lanier Business Products. I would train secretaries how to use those clunky old word processors of the 1980s. Sometimes a document would get “lost” in the computer through an accidental deletion. The panicked secretary would call me for help in “finding” the document. I was able to come to the rescue and walk the secretary through the stages of recovery so the lost data would be restored to its original format.


I think addiction recovery is similar to the disk recovery. Recovery is the “reformatting” of a person’s life. I see recovery as restoring one’s life to its original format. The original format is discovering the life you were intended to live  . . . full of hope and purpose. 
www.stages2change.com

No comments:

Post a Comment